Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gillette Kisses & Totem Heists



It's not Expendable
the way you
S u s p e n d
your total
Sense of
belief

When you claimed to have
ever
believed in
'we',
secretly-
were lying about
how you saw
the World,
how you
S e e
the bond 'tween both
you &
m3

Origami art- \/ 3
you crafted dreams,
incepted
mirages, the mere
facade
called your 'Love'
were visions
put into my
subconscious,
the true emotion was
locked
in a safe deposit box
which
you extracted
during the job

An infinite spinning top,
cannot stop
its gyroscopic, forever
floating sense
of false promises

Never needed
a microphone, because these
W
-O
--R
---D
----S

Have always
been flow!ng out like
endless
acid rain
into my drainpipe
a fallout shelter
flooded with regret,
it folds just like
a paper heart

you were the ultimate
illusion
planning each
maneuver of deception

cut me
when I touched
the
Edge

left me in Limbo-
I was the mark

Who ever knew two
candy
lips
wielded by a thief
could be so
sharp?





(c) Paul LaTorre 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment