Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mia

A prikki Tikkkey tikkey.
Mommy can you put on Dor-ah?
Ahhh, luhv yeeew!
Ah, no Yissa DO!!!
Mommy, can I go to school with Pauyee? Pleeeease?
No?! Fine- you ugly. Teehee.
Mmmm, Pollo and French fwy!
I so excitee...
Nonnie, why you no wake up?

Mommy, I have coffee?
“Let’s put a smile on that faaace!”
No, you- ah no you…NO I WANT NONNIE DOOOO!
I shake Nonnie, but she won' wake up!!

“Booyah!”, a *finger wiggle*
Pauyee, watch Batman witmee.
Ooh, pretty neck-yace, Mommy- what’s Heaven?
Nonnie, why is it you no waking up?

Wear new dress- ooh, I pretty! Yook at me!
Come in cold room, see my whole family
Nonnie’s sleeping, they sitty watching.
But mommy, why she won’t wake up?







(c)Paul LaTorre 2010

(Inspired by real events, dedicated to my gorgeous niece, Mia Joelle- in memory of Keim Silva)

No comments:

Post a Comment