Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fusion

Can I envelop
myself
in your sweat?
Wrap Taina
thighs & legs
lovingly 'round my neck
like a Dixon
Ticonderoga's wood
to #2 pencil lead?

Can I unravel,
promise to trace hips
Downy-commercial gently,
not even
Snuggle finds skin-soft
linen to compare-
yes, alluring a trapped
snare forcibly grabbing at,
wrecklessly rapturing
firm tressels of
dark oak the grapevines
which I entangle my
fingers, called
your hair

Even Berenstein bears
would have
cornered Goldilocks
had she possessed your
magnetic, intoxicatingly
hell-risen
temptress' stare.

Can you please, take this
left hand...now place
it on your chest-
not breast, but what
beats past ribcage, that
chapel of vital
ventricles keeping me in
duress- yet not by force
these chambers
hold me, cardiac
captive by the organ
which knows
me best

Inspiring me, inside
of you
constellations align
just us two
So how do we feel about
you & I
becoming one
tonight?






(c) Paul LaTorre 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment